Don’t stress––it happens. For the most part, if your debit payment didn’t go through, it’s because:
- You reached the withdrawal limit on the card.
- There was an error in the pin number you provided.
- There were insufficient funds in your account.
- Your bank declined the transaction for security purposes.
- The card was previously reported lost or stolen.
- The card expired.
Go ahead, and double check each of these possible causes. If none resolves the issue, get in touch with our support team by selecting from the buttons below.